Height – 5 ¾”
- The PM-125PI Pavement Insert can be installed in areas that must have manual leak detection surveys.
- Designed to be embedded in streets or sidewalks in urban and/or high vehicular traffic areas.
- Permits access to soil for taking pipe-to-soil potential reading over existing underground piping systems.
- Maintenance free, Non-Metallic flush type Test Station.
- The Bright Orange color allows crews to identify and easily locate the Pavement Insert.
- 1 ¾” OD with 1” opening on top allows an Electrode to contact the Electrolyte beneath the pavement surface.
- Easy installation: Drill a 1 ¾” hole through the pavement and drive the Pavement Insert flush with a mallet.
For more information, pricing or samples, please contact our sales representatives:
Phone: (877) 325-1525
__Fax: (562) 692-6363
Pavement Insert PM-125 was last modified: January 11th, 2017 by